2007年3月3日土曜日

The Mysteries of Bearing Witness

In the name of Allah, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful

"Moses, You will not draw near to Me with anything which I love more than contentment with My decree. You will not perform any action more likely to preserve your good deeds than examination of your affairs. Moses, do not beg from the people of this world so that I become angry with you, and do not use the religion to refurbish this world so that the doors of My mercy are shut against you. Moses, tell the repentant believers, 'Good news! Tell the humble believers, 'Avoid and do good!' I have prepared for My righteous servants what no eye has seen nor ear has heard nor has occurred to the heart of man.

"Anyone who hopes for other than Me does not know Me. Anyone who does not know Me does not worship Me. Anyone who does not worship Me deserves My wrath. If anyone fears other than Me, My revenge will descend on Him. Moses, fear three. Fear Me, fear your lower self and fear the one who does not fear Me.

"Son of Adam, as long as you call upon Me and are hopeful of Me, I forgive you for what happened in the past and I do not care. Son of Adam, if the extent of your wrong actions were to reach the heavens and then you were to ask for My forgiveness, I would forgive that and would not care. Son of Adam, if you were to come to Me with enough wrong actions to fill the earth and meet Me without associating with Me, I would meet you with the same account of forgiveness."

The Mysteries of Bearing Witness, Muhyidin Ibn al Arabi, may Allah be well pleased with him

0 件のコメント: