2007年3月3日土曜日

Invocation

in the name of Allah, the All-Compassionate, the All Merciful

Ya Allah, I ask You the good of what You know and I seek refuge in You from the evil of what You know and I seek Your forgiveness for everything You know, for You indeed know and we do not know and indeed You are The Knower of the Unseen!

Ya Allah, have mercy on me in this time from the encirclement of discord, from the oppression of the insolent and their deficiencies and all such ill!

Ya Allah, give me an unassailable refuge in You, an impenetrable protection with You from all of Your creation until I come to a virtuous end!


Ya Allah, bless our master Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wa sallam peace be upon him.


from Dalailul Khayrat/Proofs of Good Deeds, Sheikh Al-Jazuli, may Allah be well pleased with him

0 件のコメント: